In apparent blow-back for Sarkozy French media speculates that he received 50 mln. euros for the Colonel for his first election campaign. If so, the resolve of France to remove the Colonel from power became clear, even at expense of own people who were forced to pay more at the gas pump.
As evidence, it is published on its website signed by former Secretary of General People's Committee for Foreign Liaison and International Cooperation (Foreign Minister) of Libya Musa Kusa decision on the allocation of appropriate resources, reports ITAR-TASS .
"We have all the evidence - bank account transfers - and we are ready to provide"- states Musa Kusa, a former Libyan Foreign Minister.
The document, whose text is written in Arabic and placed in the green box, Musa Kusa says that the "agreement in principle" on the "orders of the General People's Committee for Foreign Liaison and International Co-operation with respect to the approval of the support of the election campaign Mr Sarkozy in the amount of 50 million euros. "
Musa Kusa in the text explains that the document was drafted shortly after the "talks held October 6, 2006, in which our party was attended by the head of Libyan intelligence Abdullah al-Senussi and Chairman of the Libyan African Investment Fund Bashir Saleh, and the French - Ziad Takieddin (French-Lebanese businessman) and Brice Hortefeux (former Interior Minister of France). "
Naturally, most of these people were captured or killed during NATO campaign.
"We have funded his election campaign, we have all the evidence - bank accounts, transfers, we are ready to provide it" - he stressed. "We demand from Sarkozy to return money to the Libyan people, - said Seif al-Islam. - We helped him to help the Libyan people, but were disappointed in him. So, let returns the money. "
Elysee Palace has strongly denied such claims. Sarkozy himself previously called the allegations ridiculous.
Translated from http://vz.ru/news/2012/4/28/576682.html.